OBJECTIVE OF TEEN PATTI: Have the best three cards in your hand and maximize the pot before showdown.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 3-6 Players
NUMBER OF CARDS: 52 deck cards
RANK OF CARDS: A (High), K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
TYPE OF GAME: Gambling
THE DEAL | TEEN PATTI
Each player in the game is given 3 cards face-down. Before the deal, a boot amount is agreed upon and collected from each player. This is the minimum stake put into the pot (the money kept in the center of the table). As the game progresses, the pot grows and is won by the winner of that hand. The winner is the player who remains in the game for the whole hand and has the highest or best hand.
RANKING OF HANDS
Hands ranked from highest to lowest:
1. Trail (Three of a Kind/Set/Trio): Three cards of the same rank. Aces are the highest, twos are the lowest.
2. Pure Sequence (Straight Flush/Run): Three consecutive cards within the same suit. For example, A-K-Q of diamonds.
3.Sequence (Straight/Normal Run): Three consecutive cards not within the same suit.
4. Color (Flush/Colous): Three cards in the same suit but not in sequence. In the event of comparing two colors, compare the highest value card (and if those are equal the next, and so on). The highest color is A-K-J and the lowest is 5-3-2.
5. Pair (Two of a Kind): Two cards that are the same rank. In comparing these hands, first, compair the pair. If the pair is equal, the highest oddball card wins. A-A-K is the highest pair and 2-2-3 is the lowest.
6. High Card: If the three cards do not fit in the above categories, compare the highest card first (then second and so on). The best hand is A-K-J (with mixed suits) and the lowest is 5-3-2.
The game starts to the left of the dealer and proceeds clockwise. After plays get their cards they make bets on who has the best hand. Before betting players can either bet blind, that is bet without seeing the cards or bet after looking. Players who bet without looking at their cards are blind players and players who look before betting are seen players. Bets go around the table as needed. Players have the option to bet nothing and fold. If a player decides to fold they lose all betting opportunities and sacrifice the money they put in the pot.
The blind players must not look at their cards before betting. To play blind place a bet in the pot. That bet must be equal to but not more than twice the total in the pot. If you are the first player, your bet must be at least equal to the boot.
Stake amount, a bet placed by a blind player becomes the stake amount the next player must match (or exceed). However, for seen players, the stake amount is only half their bet.
A blind player may ask for a show if they can. This is called a blind show, after which both players cards are made visible and the winner collects the pot. For there to be a show, situation must meet the following criteria
- All but two players must drop out
- If you are a blind player, the show costs the amount of the stake, no matter if the other player is blind or seen. The show must be paid for before you can look at your cards.
- Seen players are not allowed to ask for a show. They can either place bets or drop out.
- If both players are seen players, a show costs twice the amount currently staked. Either player may ask for a show.
- If after the show the hands are equal, the player who didn’t pay the pot for the show wins the hand.
Seen Player \, 온라인카지노
Seen players can chaal, fold, show, or sideshow. After you look at your cards, to remain in the game seen players must play chaal.
To play chaal a seen player places a bet in the pot. This bet must be between twice and four times that of the current stake (or the boot if they are the first player). If the player before was blind their bet becomes the stake amount. If the player before was seen, half their bet becomes the stake amount.
A seen player may call for a show following the rules outlined above. They may also call for a sideshow. In a sideshow, a player is asking to compare their cards with the last players. This is only applicable if the previous player was a seen player and there are still 1+ players in the game. To ask for a sideshow place in the pot an amount double of the current stake. The previous player may accept or deny the sideshow.
If the previous player accepts the sideshow and has better cards, you must fold. If your cards are better, they must fold. After a player folds the turn passes to the next player.
If the previous player denies the sideshow, cards are not compared and play continues on.
- Muflis, normal rules apply but lowest ranked hand wins.
- AK47, Ace, King, 4, and 7 count as Jokers. These are free-for-all cards which can replace any card.
- 999, hand closest to 999 wins. J, Q, K, and 10 = 0. Ace = 1. For example, if you have a 5, 9, and an ace you have 951.